Keller Williams CEO Chris Heller and President John Davis update associates on the state of the company, KW Worldwide, KW technology and culture.
- In the first three months of the year, KW associate count increased by 4,000 associates and keeps rising! Keller Williams is now home to 125,000 agents worldwide.
- Closed units are up 20 percent!
- Closed volume is up 26 percent!
- GCI is up 23 percent. In the month of June alone – a single month! – KW associates earned million dollars helping clients.
- And it’s the same story with Owner Profit. Through the first two quarters, owner profit is up 37 percent.
- Profit Share and Growth Share have increased for 49 consecutive months and distributions were up 48 percent – building momentum for another record year.
Keller Williams agents aren’t just shattering internal records, they are rattling the industry and leading performance lists.
On the REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal list of America’s top real estate agent teams, Keller Williams had 108 of the Top 500 teams. “No other real estate franchise had as many teams,” Davis said. But, there is more!
On this year’s REAL Trends 500 – which is a list of the top brokerages in the United States – Keller Williams was represented by 143 offices by transactions and 140 offices by volume.
What is the secret to their success? Heller said: “Our answer is always the same. We’re following models and systems. We’re getting into business with the best people. We’re taking advantage of the best training in the world. And, we’re using tools to leverage our time and talents.”
Bill Soteroff was announced as the president of KW Worldwide and the three newest Worldwide regions and countries are: KW Belize, KW Colombia and KW Greater Shanghai.
A report on the state of the company wouldn’t be complete without an update on Keller Williams culture.
- To date, KW Cares has awarded 2,500 grants totaling more than $20 million. “The Keller Williams culture is all about helping those in need. Our local market centers maintain emergency funds to take care of associates experiencing hardships,” Davis said.
- KW Wellness is going global this year with Run 4 the Water. Ask your wellness ambassador for more details.
- The Family Fund, which was formed to help KW Greater Des Moines, will remain active even though the matter in Iowa, which sparked the creation of the fund, has been resolved. “We’re keeping the fund open so we can be ready the next time a market center runs up against challenging competitive practices. At Keller Williams, we take care of family,” Heller said.
KW MAPS Coaching
KW MAPS coaching continues to help the growth and success of leadership, agents and more.
Year over year, market centers where the Team Leader is in Mastery Coaching profit is up 80 percent.